LiveTalk’s Key Questions To Ask Your Chat Line Date
In the early days of chat line dating, couples don’t know everything there is to know about one another. You do know that you feel butterflies, lust, and perhaps even love for the other person. But there are still those seeds of doubt that linger because you don’t truly know the person you are speaking to in the beginning stages of chat line dating. How do you know if the person on your chat line date is the one you should be focusing all of your energy on? It’s a valid question that many aren’t able to answer for themselves until it’s too late.
LiveTalk wants to bring transparency to dating so that you don’t have any of that doubt at all. Part of lifting the veil to dating is answering some of the questions we have lingering in our minds. We don’t want to scare our date off by asking incredibly serious questions, but there are some key things you should ask before you pour your heart and soul into a connection with another person you’ve met through a chat line.
Here are LiveTalks key questions you should be asking your chat line date. These questions will help you get to know your partner on a deeper level, allowing you to assess the strength and potential of the relationship without driving yourself crazy!
What You Should Ask Before You Even Begin Dating
These are the questions you’ll want to pose to your match on the first date to help you know if you should even go for a second one! They are simple, easy to answer, and reveal a lot to you about who the person you’re speaking with is and what their intentions are! These questions also serve as awesome ice breakers, will impress your match, and help you have the best first chat line date possible.
- What do you want out of a relationship?
- What do you look for in a partner?
- What are your goals in life?
- What are your biggest traits?
- What are your friends like?
- What is your family like?
- What do you do for a living?
- Are you emotionally available?
- What does your ideal future look like?
- What are your hobbies?
- Are you a religious person?
- What is your love language?
- Do you have any kids?
- Have you ever been in a long-distance relationship?
- How has phone dating gone for you so far?
What you should ask while dating
Once you’ve found someone that you are into, it’s time to get into the more complicated questions that lead to real and actionable progress in these relationships. This can be difficult, but the experts at LiveTalk are certain that they make for stronger bonds and healthier relationships.
- How do you feel about marriage?
- Are you prepared to meet me in person?
- Are we exclusive or flirting with other people on chat lines?
- Could you see yourself with me in the future?
- Do you want to have [more] kids one day?
- Do you see this as a relationship or a friendship?
- What are your relationship dealbreakers?
- Is there anything about me that bugs you?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- Do you have the same sense of humor as me?
- What’s the most important aspect of any relationship?
- How are your finances?
- Would you ever move for love?
- How often do you work?
- Do you have time and space to make this relationship work?
When you are speaking to your chat line date, pay attention to how they answer these questions. Whether you are in the beginning stages of your relationship or pursuing something more serious, asking and responding to these questions will help you define your relationship better and allow you to figure out if you are speaking with someone worth sharing your life with. You might learn that you two aren’t right for each other, and that’s perfectly ok. There are so many folks on different chat lines and one of them is going to be right for you! The best-case scenario would be that your partner’s answers reveal that you are in the right place, with the right person.